Texas is really delivering a wave of dope female artists. Lately we have been seeing Erica Banks, Megan Thee Stallion, and Queendom going hard on the scene. The latest train to take off from the Texas station is the beautiful, curvy, and talented ‘Big Stony’. Starting out hosting on the party scene, before finding her way as a music artist, she has already built up a fan base of followers who love her. Stony started out hosting parties in her hometown of Houston, Texas. After gaining many followers online, she overall decided to hone in on her artistry and record music. She is preparing to have a productive 2021, and with her team behind her continue the momentum proving that female artists are dominating the Hip-Hop industry. With so many artists taking charge of their own streams and marketing, the possibilities for success are endless, even if you are an independent artist. If you have a loyal fan base, great music that people like to hear and put 100% into your craft you can literally earn millions in revenue doing what you love. Read about Stony below and check out her latest music here. Follow her on Instagram at “Cinci ❤️🤞🏿” (@imbigstony) • Instagram photos and videos
- You are new to the rap industry. What made you decide to jump in and become a female rapper? I went from being a pool party promoter to getting every party I stepped in lit. I love being the center of attention and controlling the crowd with my entertainment. I could kick ass in karaoke, why not add my own bars and give the people the full package!
- Who is your inspiration? Teyana Taylor! She has a massive amount of creativity.
- What are your upcoming plans for this year? I want to Expand! Go harder, get bigger! Reach out to different crowds and different lanes in music. I want to see growth in my work and have a ‘winning season’.
- Who are you looking to collab with? I would love to work with Teyana Taylor, Megan Thee Stallion, City Girls, and Cardi B.
- Who is Big Stony in real life? I am a woman, a Mother, a hustler, a provider, a leader, and an inspiration to others! Above all I am a RAPPER!
- What is the music scene like in Texas? Texas has so many styles. It is crazy!!